Adsense

2020 PROPHESIES BY PROPHET DANIEL OGULEDO

Adsense
=Prophecies=  * 
I see a plot to force the Vice President @ProfOsinbajo to resign out of office by all means. Pls. Pray for him.  


* Many fake Pastors and Prophets shall be exposed and disgraced: God is angry.  *I see death by poison over  IPOB Leader Mazi Nnadi Kanu. He should not trust any body. I see death by poison. Pls. Pray for him. 

 *I see multiple fire 🔥 outbreak in different parts of Nigeria, especially, among the residents of Lagos. Pls. Let's be careful and prayerful to avert it.  

* I see another deadly Terrorist Group springing up. Pls. Pray against it.  



*I see Nigerians receiving International recognition and awards.  

Wishing you all a very happy new year and God's lifting.  Again, I say you're lifted.
Adsense
2020 PROPHESIES BY PROPHET DANIEL OGULEDO 2020 PROPHESIES BY PROPHET DANIEL OGULEDO Reviewed by Mgbara Zion Barisuka on January 05, 2020 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Sir Zion, why did you edit the statement? So it doesn't look like a fake prophecy? I have a screenshot from before you edited it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.