Adsense

Warn Bishop Kukah Or I Will Place A Curse On Him__Nnamdi Kanu Beckons On Catholics

Adsense

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has called upon members of the Universal Catholic Church to call the Catholic Bishop of Sokoto, Hassan Matthew Kukah to order, and to desist from statements or comments that will annoy God Almighty in heaven

Bishop Kukah in a message on Sunday said that "Nobody will benefit from Nigeria's disintegration", noting that God never made mistake in binding Nigerians together. He said Nigeria's strength lies in the diversity and nobody should seek its dismemberment.

ALSO READ: Nobody Stands To Benefit From Nigeria's Disintegration – Bishop Kukah

Reacting to Kukah's statement, Kanu during a radio Biafra broadcast on Monday evening says he has regard and respect for Kukah, however, if he (Kukah) continues in such unguided utterances that will annoy God, (that) he, Kanu, will place a curse on him.

He said, "This evening I will start by calling on Bishop Kukah or should I say all the Catholics around the world to please warn Bishop Kukah to desist from making statements and comments that will annoy God Almighty in heaven."

ALSO READ: EXPOSED: Data From WI Reveals Igbo, Yoruba Deleted From Nigerian Languages, Replaced With English, Hausa And Fulani

Kanu had in the penultimate broadcast warned that anybody, be it a pastor or religious leader, praying for Nigeria's unity will face the wrath of God, explained that God never created Nigeria but a British warlord, Lugard and his harlot girlfriend did. Kanu queried how God can bless what He never approved of or created from onset.

Speaking on Kukah's message for Nigeria's unity, Kanu said, "If he (Kukah) continues in the manner we have deduced he is likely to follow, then I'll place curse on him in public

He added, "I'm not saying this very lightly because he's a man I have enormous regard and respect for; Bishop Kukah I respect him, I love him immensely. But he came up with some statements which are or should I say unbecoming of a sensible, reasonable human being.

"Therefore he must retrace his step

"We must also remind ourselves that a few days ago I said something about those of them trying their damnest best to keep Nigeria together; the z**logical republic that shouldn't exist in the first place.

"And this evening I want to reinforce this very fact that the curse I placed upon United Kingdom, the people I revere and love very much; people that I hold their citizenship and have sworn oath of allegiance to and will continue to defend their interest, genuine interest of course because I am an Anglophile at heart.

That very Britian today, it's not up to seven days that I made that statement live here on air, the leader of the Wales people has come out to make a categorical statement that 'Britian no longer exist in their own thinking'

"This is what I want to guide the thinking of all our people to what is happening in the z** and to understand the spiritual dimension we are following to pursue this very noble course

"According to Mark Drakeford, who is the leader of the Wales in the UK and I quote him, 'The United Kingdom is over' he said

"I said before that anybody who have a hand or trying to keep Nigeria together, their Kingdom or their entity will disintegrate

"These are the things that I want you to understand this very evening that Nigeria has expired. The wrath of Almighty God is upon Nigeria

"Look at Tinubu for example, what the Yorubas are passing through on his account. Look at how the Christian minorities in the north are being scattered and brutally massacred by janjaweed elements of the caliphate because the likes of Bishop Kukah is there preaching unity that doesn't exist.

"Because Britian is directly involved in trying to keep together what God Almighty Himself has rendered assunder, that is the reason why Mark Drakeford has come out to say that UK is over. He is a Heavy weight politician in the UK, the leader of the Wales people, first prime minister of the Wales people. He's a Principality.


Adsense
Warn Bishop Kukah Or I Will Place A Curse On Him__Nnamdi Kanu Beckons On Catholics Warn Bishop Kukah Or I Will Place A Curse On Him__Nnamdi Kanu Beckons On Catholics Reviewed by Okenwa Chinedu on March 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.