Adsense

The best spoken word poetry in the world

Adsense




SPOKEN WORD ON “ MY ZION, MY PERSONALITY “



As a celebrity,

I live in unity,

    I despise frugality,



I am vitalised,

   So I have agility,

       Checkout the vitality,

You can call me the man of ability,



I have great regard for sanity,

             It parvades my mental community,

      It is my pronounced quality,



Oh! Complete serinty,

  Is what I see in this vicinity,

                Here, you are Mr. DIGNITY,

WELCOME MY FRIEND, financial security,

          So I say, BLESSED, BLESSED, BLESSED

                             My ZION, My personality.


Adsense
The best spoken word poetry in the world The best spoken word poetry in the world Reviewed by Mgbara Zion Barisuka on November 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.