Adsense

WHAT SENATOR ABE SAID ABOUT HIS WIFE ON HER BIRTHDAY IS MIND BLOWING

Adsense
Today is Senator Magnus Abe'S wife 


Here is his exact words of  Senator Abe about his beautiful wife.

'Today is the 15th of November, just an ordinary day for alot of folks but a special day to me and my family. Today is the birthday of my beloved wife, the mother of my beautiful children, my beastie of beasties, my own jewel of inestimable value Bariyaa Hannah Abe, happy birthday my love, stay strong, stay safe, stay prayerful. 

Because you are alive,  because you are well, because you are by my side I know God is faithful and his love is indeed new every morning. Every breaking day I only have to look at you and my faith in his love and faithfulness is renewed, for what else but the unfailing love of God can account for precious for precious and most valuable of gifts?

You bring order to my life, you take care of my children, you have made my house a home and my sanctuary where I always find peace. Because of you I cannot doubt God's love even if I tried,  for your presence in my life is a living testimony to his faithfulness. Happy birthday my heart,  may your days be long  and may your tender heart be full of joy.'
Adsense
WHAT SENATOR ABE SAID ABOUT HIS WIFE ON HER BIRTHDAY IS MIND BLOWING WHAT SENATOR ABE SAID ABOUT HIS WIFE ON HER BIRTHDAY IS MIND BLOWING Reviewed by Mgbara Zion Barisuka on November 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.