Adsense

BREAKING: Unless AIG Okon Is Arrested, Prosecuted Within 14 Days, I Shall Order Direct Confrontation With Him And His Family – Nnamdi Kanu

Adsense

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has charged the Nigerian Government, through the office of the Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, and the International Community to commence the immediate removal, arrest and prosecution of the newly promoted Assistant Inspector General of Police, Okon for his involvement in the massacre of 28 Biafrans in his (Kanu) hometown on 14th September, 2017.

Okon, erstwhile Abia State Commissioner of Police, CP, lately in a news publication had boasted of how he strategically dealt with Biafrans as CP, saying he will reinforce such strategies in his newly promoted office as AIG.

Reacting to Okon's utterances, the IPOB Leader in a radio Biafra broadcast on Thursday morning, vowed that unless Okon is arrested and prosecuted within 14 days, that he (Kanu) will order direct confrontation with him (Okon) and his family. 

"I am going to start today's broadcast by reading the headline from a z** (Nigeria) newspaper: "You know what I can do, Zone 9 New AIG Warns Hoodlums Terrorising Southeast"

"His name is Etim Ene Okon, he's a Biafran man but he was raised by the Fulani. This is the man that's responsible for the death of my father and my mother. This is the man that's responsible for the death of twenty-eight (28) young Biafrans in my home on 14th of September in 2017. This is the man that Okezie Ikpeazu and the z** Police have brought back to kidnap, to terrorise and to kill our people. Therefore those of us in Abia State must be very very careful.

"This very man we're going to find him. I'm announcing it because I think that my appearance at the Hague is long overdue; it is way way way long overdue because before I do anything in life, if Britian respects me enough is because anything I am going to do I warn you in advance before I do it so that when I do it you know it's me. I have no reason to hide because I'm not a terrorist. I have no need to hide what I'm doing." Kanu said

ALSO READ: Breaking: Gunmen Shoot Sleeping NSCDC Guard Dead In Benin City

He further stated, "This very man we're going to find him and set an example with him. His name is Etim Ene Okon, I want his pictures everywhere, the picture of his wife, his extended family, his children, we're going to hunt them down. All of them.

"We're going to set an example with this idiot that the world may understand how angry we are. Because they allowed him to get away for free ( without holding him accountable for his crimes), that's why he mounts his rubbish and it will published in the newspaper. We want to let this idiot know that they too they bleed and they'll die.

"His name is Etim Ene Okon, in Zone 9 Police. I swear to God we'll find him and his family. That Hague I want to go there and give evidence. The time has come, we're going to find him wherever we see him he's going to die

"This man said he's going to expand his strategies that he used in abductions and killings of people, extrajudicialy of course, to all the States that come under his control. He's a Biafran.

"We must treat him the way that traitors are treated right all over the world since the inception of the history of man. Anywhere you have traitors, you don't allow them to survive, they can not survive.

"I am warning him in advance before I do what I do. They say, don't tell people what you're going to go; get away from my face you're an idiot; you don't tell me what to do. I want this Ene Okon to understand that he has war on his hand since that is what he wants, we're going to give him

"Unless he is removed from his position within 14days, arrested and prosecuted for mass murder in my house on the 14th of September, 2017, that is for Abia State and I include Okezie Ikpeazu in it

"Okezie Ikpeazu if you do not remove this idiot, if one single soul is abducted from Abia State by this criminal, believe you me hell and brimstone will rain down time around. I assure you. And I'm sure some of you know what we can do

"This very man we are going to find not just him but his family, we're going to hunt them down where ever they are all over the world. It is an assignment to the whole IPOB families all over the world. 

"Raged with anger, Kanu fumed punching a desk, Find this man, his wife and his children wherever they are ka Chineke kpoo ha oku."


Adsense
BREAKING: Unless AIG Okon Is Arrested, Prosecuted Within 14 Days, I Shall Order Direct Confrontation With Him And His Family – Nnamdi Kanu BREAKING: Unless AIG Okon Is Arrested, Prosecuted Within 14 Days, I Shall Order Direct Confrontation With Him And His Family – Nnamdi Kanu Reviewed by Okenwa Chinedu on April 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.