Adsense

I Answer Only To President Trump Not You Madam Speaker__Gen. Berger Shuts Nancy pelosi

Adsense


"I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and Commander-In-Chief"__Gen. Berger said.

The Commandant of the Marine Corp, General Berger got in an argument with Speaker Nancy Pelosi as she (Pelosi) demanded the Marines to guard Congress from MAGA supporters but Berger said no. 

However, Pelosi questioned his patriotism. 

Replying to Pelosi Berge said "Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I have served this country with distinction for 40 years, I have spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country.

Pelosi further enraged him by saying he was answerable to Congress but Gen. Berger admonished her thus: 

"I answer only to Mr president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it"

Adsense
I Answer Only To President Trump Not You Madam Speaker__Gen. Berger Shuts Nancy pelosi I Answer Only To President Trump Not You Madam Speaker__Gen. Berger Shuts Nancy pelosi Reviewed by Okenwa Chinedu on January 18, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.