Adsense

I Swear By My Father's Grave, Nigeria Will Collapse In 6 Months Time – Robert Clarke (SAN)

Adsense

Robert Clarke, A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, has sworn by his father’s grave saying that Nigeria will collapse in six months time if care is not taken.

Clarke, while reacting to questions on Channels TV on the DSS’ threat to haunt down those trying to tear Nigeria apart, said what is happening in the south east is degenerating to a civil war already.

ALSO READ: Africa Cannot Rise Again Unless Nigeria Is Dissolved – Nnamdi Kanu

“Those that should know better are doing nothing but just talking. The small boys that looted under Sani Abacha set up political parties to help him retain power are part of the problems.

“Nigeria was better in 1982 under Shehu Shagari than it is now in 2021

“Nigeria will collapse in six months’time if care is not take, I swear by my father’s grave,” he said.

Watch Video Here👇👇

Click Here To Watch Video Of Robert Clarke

Adsense
I Swear By My Father's Grave, Nigeria Will Collapse In 6 Months Time – Robert Clarke (SAN) I Swear By My Father's Grave, Nigeria Will Collapse In 6 Months Time – Robert Clarke (SAN) Reviewed by Mgbara Zion Barisuka on May 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.